Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone! It's me, Caley. Well i just got my blog running so i don't have a lot on it but my sister Hannah is going to help me. I'm gonna make her. But i will have a lot of cool things on here. Like videos and pictures and a whole lot of fun. Well I'm in Jr. High,but i do get good grades. I've gotten the same grades every quarter. I've gotten all A's and one B+. So.... I'm trying hard to get all A's the last quarter but it's pretty hard. We're doing a lot of projects so. I go to a middle school and it is really big compared to the elementary school I went to. I was also there during the flood so we had to go to a high school for the rest of the year. So i was like 9 i'm guessing. I saw like 2 or 3 of my babysitters! it was really weird. But they provided a playground and lunch area for us and they were really nice. So it was fun there. They also gave us classrooms but they took them down after we went back to our school. But other than that,the middle school I go to is very cool. So i have a picture of me but it's not recent because my mom hasn't downloaded a lot on her computer. But here you go. Oh yeah, I'm the one in the blue shirt.

No comments: